Friday, September 13, 2019

On The Couch

I lay on the couch all day and watched Elite, the Spanish Netflix series about the rich school kids. Has there ever been a more beautiful cast? I don't think so. OMG. Every one of them. Fuck me up the arse, Jesus…! And a number of the boys aren’t backward in giving it to each other. Woof.

Bruno has the sniffles too. Told you we were simpatico! I googled what to do about him, as I did not feel like going out to the vet and google didn't seem to be too hysterical about him having a snotty nose. Keep him warm and quiet and let him rest. Don't do any exercise. See your vet if symptoms persist.

Define 'persist', I thought.

It seemed to be the same course of action for both of us. Lie on the couch with your owner and keep your nose moist.

I lay on the couch covered in my jade green blanket, and Bruno lay cuddled up between my legs. That is how we spent the day. He snores for most of it. I may have drifted off to sleep and joined him in the snoring stakes, maybe. I can’t remember.

Apart from the unwell feeling, I quite like that drained feeling, if all you have to do is lie on the couch, it is all comforting, oddly.

No comments: