Thursday, February 20, 2020

Mandarin Juice

I bought Vegemite in Coles, we'd run out, it was an emergency situation. We can't be without Vegemite. A house without Vegemite is like a house without a dog.

I did my tattlotto at the tattslotto shop. I won one hundred and something dollars last week, no such luck this week.

I went to the op shop to look at the CDs. I don’t talk to the guy, not since he banned Bruno for pissing. I still don't think Bruno was guilty. If it was him, it is the only time he has ever pee'd in a shop.

On the way back I was thirsty, so I headed to Coles to buy a drink. I bought mandarin juice. I always love a mandarin juice, I can't walk passed a mandarin juice. I opened it as I headed back out into Smith Street. I took a big sip, and it tasted awful. So then I had a 1.5 litre bottle of awful, undrinkable, juice to drink. Disappointed is not the word for it. Then I thought with my very next thought, fuck it, I’m taking it back. So I marched right up to the counter and told them the juice is off.

“No problem, would you like to get anther juice?”

“Yes, I would.”

So, I get orange juice and head back out of the shop.

I took another big swig. “Euw! This juice is off too.” Then I remembered, I brushed my teeth before I left home. It was the toothpaste and not the juice. Oops, I thought. The mandarin juice was probably okay too. I head home.


No comments: