Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Sweating

Sweating like a bitch on my way to work. Why do bitches sweat so much? The back of my shirt was wet from sweat when I get to my office. It is so uncomfortable sitting in the aircon with wet cotton on your back. If only we had electric hand dryers in the bathroom, but we don't.

What is with this crazy weather? Melbourne is not tropical, although you would believe otherwise with the weather this last week. 100 % humidity, or thereabouts, most day. I so get sick of being sticky. 

How can people not believe in climate change now, when you can step outside and experience it. I guess there will always be stupid people in the world. And people who a different agenda suits for various reasons. 

I don't really get the rich business men to who climate change is an inconvenient truth, they, and their children, are going to choke, fry and die with the rest of us, no amount of money is going to save them from that.

No comments: