Monday, March 07, 2022

LouLou Brown

LouLou Brown was coming to stay. We haven’t seen each other since the pandemic hit. In true LouLou style, she said she’d be here Saturday, but she didn’t get her act together. Then she said she’d be here at midday Sunday. She messaged at midday to say she was just leaving home and she’d be late 2pm’ish. 2pm she messaged to say she was leaving and she arrived at 3pm.

We drank tea. LouLou rolled joints.

The doorbell rang and when I went to see who it was, there was my next door neighbour Travis standing there in all his 21 year old cuteness, with his sexy grimace smile. He was ever so slightly nervous as he wanted a favour, which, if anything, made him more endearing.

“Oh, hi,” he said.

“Hi Travis.” I could feel that first joint starting to hit me as I gazed upon Travis’ cute face.

“Could I trouble you again to use your back yard to bring a table through to my place.” This is the second table he has bought through.

Only if I can see you in your underpants, was my first thought. It made me smile. I tried to stifle it

He picked to my smile. “If it’s not convenient…” he questioned.

“No… no, its okay,” I said. 

“I’ll see you around the back?” he asked.

Oh, stop it, I thought. “Sure.”

He gave me his grimace smile. Bounced on the souls of his feet and punched his hand into his palm, turned and headed out the gate again.

“Oh,” I said.

He turned back to face me.

“It’s just that a car is in the way.”

“Oh, okay,” he said.

“See how we go,” I said.

LouLou’s car was in the way, it was true. As soon as I told her, she said she’d moved it so they could get the furniture through. That never occurred to me. Good pot.

Travis didn’t come alone, he bought his housemate who I think was named Leo to help him carry the table through. 

I think Leo was the good looking blond boy I’d seen out the front earlier in the day. They made a cute couple the two of them, I thought. Travis would be top, definitely, I thought, as I said hello to the very pretty Leo. I wondered if Travis’ cock had ever been in Leo’s mouth as his perfect lips part in a smile showing his white teeth. Well, you never know with straight boys after they have had a few beers.

Travis now waves enthusiastically in the street, smiling and saying hello. He’s a nice boy.

LouLou brings the pot and the cigarettes. I gave her plants I’ve grown for her garden, which allows me to grow more plants. We sit out on the back veranda and smoke and drink tea and chat about life.

Sam joined us for joints, despite his objections to the contrary.

LouLou stayed the night. She headed home in the morning. I fed her up, she is far too skinny. She lives on a diet of sugary tea (small tea cup, two sugars, constant supply) and cigarettes.


No comments: