Wednesday, April 20, 2022

MacBook Pro

Bloody OfficeWorks. I ordered my new computer Thursday before easter. I checked if they had stock, as I made the order, they did. I checked they had silver, I hate space grey, they did. She said it would be delivered today.

Today I called, to be told they were out of stock and it would be two to three weeks. 

And after every question I asked, I got, "Do you want to cancel your order, sir?"

Truthfully, I didn't ask difficult questions. 

It didn't leave me any where to go. I consider that a lack of training, or a lack of care on OfficeWorks behalf.

Ah the way of the world today, as my grandma used to say - that's the grandmother who was a property developer, and not the grandmother who drank brandy and smoked a packet of Kools every day.


No comments: