Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Bush Walking At School

With all this rain, I reminds me of when I was at school, I used to belong to the bush walking club. We used to bush walk all over Australia.

All the bush walking boys were fit lads, as you can imagine, as I was too, even if i do say so myself.

When we used to walk in rain forests, crossing creeks, we used to get leaches on us. They never bothered me, nyr, just burn them off. 

But do you know how many of my big, butch walking mates would suddenly rip their pants down crying out, "Get them off me. Get them off me," suddenly standing in front of me in their jocks. They used to come to me as I was one of the smokers and I had a lighter.

"Sure," I'd say. "Hold still." (This might take a while)

But, I had a boyfriend at school for the last two years, so, you know, what did I care. Alex and I were having sex practically every day, every second day, perhaps. All over the school between 3.30pm when the day finished, and let's say 4.30pm, when the two of us would head home to our respective houses without ever any questions about being late home from school.

Funny the things you think as you watch the rain fall.


No comments: