Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Morning Light

I love the morning light, you know 9am, with the sun shining brightly. It is new, the day is new, everything is new, and there is hope to be found in that newness. Hope that all good things are possible, with renewed, innocence, and joy, joy at the reflection of everything we are, at the possibility we will all be created new, with the new day, with that sun shining down on us, as if for the very first time.

The light, the light, the dappled light, falls on our dappled souls. We all want to be better, dissolve the shadows in our heart of hearts. The bright, lovely morning shows us things can be better, we can be better, everything can be better.

It's what occurs to me, whenever that gorgeous morning light sparkles in my eyes and dazzles my senses.

It is a moment, in so few moments, when I feel that it is great to be alive.


No comments: