Thursday, September 07, 2023

Flowers are Flowering. Trees are Budding.

The water geraniums have flowered in the pond. They are such gorgeous bright yellow flowers. Always nice to see them every year.

There are green buds on all of the trees, it would seem. Sam loves pointing out the green buds on the trees as we take Bruno for a walk. 

Sam's really cute when he points out the new leaves on the trees, it seems to give him such joy to see them.

I guess it gives us all joy.

Bruno and I went for a walk today, mid morning, in the perfect sun. It was a gorgeous day, really nice.

I was very pleased to be listening to the new Rolling Stones single, Angry, as we walked in the morning sun. It made me anything but angry. Bruno sniffed, as Bruno does, and I danced, even if it was only in my mind.


No comments: