Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Bulldog World

It is interesting that getting Otto has given me back Buddy, in a sense, as Bruno has become Buddy. I even look at him differently, like he is the big adult, grown up bulldog and I don’t see him as ‘the little one’ as we have always called him, anymore. 

I have both my bulldogs back, just like I always had, and everything has been made right in bulldog world.

I didn’t really expect that.

The two of them are being adorable together.

When we got Bruno, I didn't know what best mates he and Buddy would become. Watching the two of them interact was just the most gorgeous thing.

And really, once Bud had died, it would have been really the easiest thing just to have one. It is much easier to have one.

So, really, one of the main reasons to get another bulldog was to see the two of them form their bond, and that bond is already beginning. I can see it how Otto hangs off Bruno's mouth and chin and neck and Bruno just stands there like it is the most normal thing.

Bruno already seems to be checking on Otto quite a lot.

I'm very pleased.


No comments: