Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday

Sam's just starting to thaw, just around the edges. He's always had it in him, the silent treatment, and I have witnessed it for 24 hours in the past. But a week? Never.

The whole rental thing must have been stressing him out. But, he got it done, even without my help. He must have used a lot of PT.

It's been a weird week, not sure how I feel about it?

I took my car to be serviced yesterday, now it has to go to the crash repairer to get the damage of the fourth time it has been backed into in twelve months sorted out. An airbag warning light is on, and the window washers don't work. The whole bumper has to come off it to get to the broken stuff, so if I was going to have it repaired, anyway, it should be now.

Got to go early to pick it up and then it is done. Leave in an hour.


No comments: