Saturday, May 04, 2024

Saturday Lunch

The sun is shining. Time to walk the dogs to the shops for groceries and a little lunch.

There is a Vietnamese restaurant in Richmond we used to take Bruno to, with whom the owner's were always fascinated. I don't think we have taken both of them there yet. I want to see the looks on their faces when they see tow of them.

The magpies sing in the garden.


I stopped off in Victoria Street at The Salvos and bought a couple of CDs and Sam went on with Bruno and Otto and ordered lunch. The owner of the restaurant was more concerned with my absence than the new dog. We hadn't been in to eat for a while, it is true, and he must have thought the reason was because we split up. He questioned Sam as to where I was? When I got there, he gave me a big squeeze with both his hands on my arms from behind, saying he was pleased I was there. It was nice.


No comments: