Monday, November 17, 2025

Team Gay





I think it is awful what conservatives are doing to trans people. Do we assume that conservatives have such a lack of a moral compass that they would use trans people politically, irrelevant of the fact that that makes trans people unsafe in society?

The TQ+ have always been apart of the LGB, you know. We've always been inclusive.

That's queer humanity.


And now there is a kind of LGB revolt. Why? The conservative cool-aid is strong, it's poison.


Diversity, makes us all stronger, not weaker, I think.

Funny, straight friends have asked me more often to explain 'the trans thing' as they put it, or 'the non-binary thing' and while I used to try to explain it, now a days I reply with, 

"Ask a trans person. Or ask someone who identifies as non-binary."


You know, being trans isn't so different. It's about acceptance, have we not heard that before?

I'm for trans people. I'm happy for them to be trans. I think it is terrible how conservative politics is using them as a political football, essentially, because they can't sell any of their other policies.

We should embrace our differences, not use them as a weapon. Didn't we already learn that?


No comments: