Friday, July 28, 2006

Caught the Last Tram.

Tim and Nicholas came over. Tim bought red wine. Nicholas bought pot.

I lit the fire. They were late.

I smoked 3 joints with Nicholas, bad Christian. Tim drank a bottle of red wine.


They had to go to Safeway. They haven't been doing much.


Manny came over. He went to the gym late, he was on his way home. Good Manny. He smells sweet.

He tastes just fine. He caught the last tram. Unshowered.


Now I feel like a cigarette. Bad Christian. Although, I haven't had one.

I've got another bottle of red. Another bottle and I'll sleep, for sure... smelling Manny still on my skin.


Missy jumps up on the couch with me, for Up Late. The smell of two men gets her going too.

She's like a plush toy, right now, she seems to have a triple coat on for the winter. She lays her head on my thigh.


My head's thick. The fire glows bright red. I turn off all the lights. Reality distorts.

I wish I had more dope. I know, piss weak.


1 comment:

RIC said...

With or without glass walls you finally got what you needed. That's very good! As for «the rest», I'm not so sure anymore, but each one follows his own path, be it the destiny or whatever drives him.
Weekend's knocking. Have to go and welcome it. Enjoy yours lavishly!
Carpe diem (noctemque...)!