Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Day 2 - The Dizziness

My chest, upwards to my throat, feels like there's been a fire and now there is just coals. It's kind of burning, kind of sore, it feels kind of strained. I feel like I'm on the verge of coughing.

My head feels out of sorts, kind of off balance, kind of dizzy, kind of light.

My balance feels odd. My perspective seems weird. My eye sight is kind of patchy, while not being patchy at all... if that makes any sense at all?

Although, I basically feel calm, I also feel on the verge of losing it altogether.

If only I could stop thinking about it. During those moments when my mind is distracted with other things, I feel quite normal.

I've been nice to my fellow man, thus far.

I'm off to my mum's. Bring on the Chocolate Royals, Lottie. Tonight, I'm not going to say no.


3 comments:

RIC said...

Huge battle ahead!... I'll keep my fingers crossed until your end victory.

FletcherBeaver said...

thanks. Need to keep everything crossed, I reckon

RIC said...

What do you mean by «everything»?! Gosh!...