Wednesday, July 19, 2006

From the Vaults - There is This Boy

The pieces written under the "From the vaults" title were written by me as a sixteen/seventeen year old in my journal of the time. I have rewritten them, of course, changed them where the grammar was bad and the meanings were unclear. But, essentially, they are how I wrote them, at the time - added bits, withstanding.

I only blogged it initially because I was reminded of it from a particular blog I wrote a week, or so, ago. Because people have responded positively to it/them, I have decided to work on the rest of them and I have decided to blog them under the title of "There is this boy."

So, to avoid any confusion, anything written under the "There is this boy" title, refers to me and my life as a teenager.


1 comment:

RIC said...

Thank you very much for humouring me! I just cannot wait...