Saturday, July 29, 2006

Day 5 - The Set Back

While I didn't have a cigarette, smoking tobacco in a joint is certainly a set back. I know that if I want to give up smoking, I can't smoke any tobacco, no matter how. It's the whole craving nicotine thing, it's how I feel, it's that stressed out body withdrawal thing.

I want to say that I haven't smoked for a month, six months, a year. I just feel soooo much better when I don't smoke. It's an insidious addiction, but, I guess, that's all addictions. I'm glad I've only got, had, one addiction to speak of.


3 comments:

RIC said...

... And at the same time you're also trying to figure out how to pull my leg, aren't you, Christian? Don't worry, I really don't mind that much. With a half smoked cigarette between my fingers, I keep on striking the keys. They're really smooth. And Depeche Mode go on singing «The World in My Eyes». I'm loving it. :-)

FletcherBeaver said...

The world in my eyes... how an adored boyfriend might look at me...

RIC said...

Yes, that's it! Exactly!