Wednesday, July 26, 2006

That Boy

Christian Ford. Blue eyes like crystals; searching, smiling, as they found mine. Short dark hair; if I called it curly, it would give the wrong impression, but not straight. Square jaw. A smile that could warm me forever. He smiled often, as he, seemed, to hang off everything I said. We talked so easily, like it was just the two of us. Meeting eye to eye. Interested, like there was something behind that interest.

But, I'm afraid, confirmed by Aby, the beautiful Christian is one for the girls.

He likes putting his what... where?

Sigh.

I'm sure he... those eyes... when he looked at me... we had a connection... oh, never mind.

Big sigh.

Having the same first name would never have worked, anyway, I console myself.

 

3 comments:

RIC said...

I apologize for my stupid previous comment, it wasn't sympathetic at all. I hope you can forgive me and wish you all success for such a hard decision.
No matter how pissed off I am about this new witch-hunt made in USA (just another one), I was way off line.
I'm truly sorry.

FletcherBeaver said...

There is nothing to forgive. You can't lose sleep over the USA, or any of the others, for that matter. Just live and be happy. Turn the news off.

RIC said...

I only wish I could... It's no longer the news alone.
All the same, thank you for your advice!