Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Did I Get That Straight?

The beautiful Stuart wants to buy my car. Great! Finally, I can start to sure up the finances by being fiscally responsible by cutting my expenses.

He came over on Saturday and we drank tea and discussed it. I've known Stuart for quite a while, but I haven't seen him so much of late and I'd forgotten just how beautiful he really is. Big blue eyes, dark number 1 hair cut and the way those jeans fit him, well, you'd just have to see them really, words will do no justice.

He's an ex-boyfriend and a gym buddy (sorry Earl) of Manny's. He's got everything in all the right places, believe me.

There does seem to be a problem with a road worthy and the few patches of rust that are bubbling through the paint work on the car. Oh for goodness sake!

However, I'm working on that.

So Stuart called me after work to say he was going to drop around with a deposit, not really necessary as I'm not inundated with offers and I want him to have the car. He's had two just like it, he'd love it the way I have. Although, the rust may speak otherwise.

Stuart laughed and said, You know how you were talking about getting a cleaner who'd vacuum and dust in his underwear?

No, I thought. (But it's a mighty fine idea... well, maybe. I'm not sure I've ever even thought it before) But I agreed, while I was wondering just how bad my memory really was.

I laughed. Oh really, who?

Me, said Stuart. He laughed. I know you're not looking for a flatmate, but I really have to move out of here - he's still living with Angelo, despite them having split up a few weeks ago. Still sleeping in the same bed, apparently. Unhappily.

Naturally, I was picturing Stuart in his underwear. Woof!

I'd be good at it. He laughed a sexy laugh. I thought, maybe I could convince you.

I'm sure we never mentioned anyone in their underwear, I thought. Really, I said.

2xist. He laughed again. White.

I didn't know quite what to say after that. I had to head over to Lottie's for dinner, I was, actually, just walking out the door when Stuart rang. I did manage to say come over after work tomorrow, I'll be home.

Cool, he almost purred down the phone. I'll be looking forward to it.


3 comments:

Keshi said...

**You know how you were talking about getting a cleaner who'd vacuum and dust in his underwear?


hmmm lol!

Keshi.

Earl said...

Picturing an ex in his underwear is NEVER a safe thing to do .... especially if he was packing some heat below the belt.

2xLife said...

mmmmmmmmm, 2xist!! That's all I wear. If you don't end up taking this guy in, be sure to send him my way!