Friday, July 28, 2006

Late Afternoon

Manny came into my office, he said that was the only way he was going to get to see me. I told him there were, in fact, other ways. It was good to see him. It was good to see his smiling face.

He wanted to go into the toilet. He wanted me to kneel on the toilet seat, so he could suck me off, without anyone being any the wiser.

"Yeah, sure," I said. "It's okay for you." He smiled his devilish grin and I got a hard-on.

"Come on, whose going to know," said Manny. He leaned in close, as we waited for the lift down and kind of nuzzled my neck. "You know you want to."

I went down, as though, I was going to have a cigarette, like I usually do. In the lift, I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him passionately, as I slid my hand down the front of his pants. He was fully barred up.

My boy's got the nicest dick.

Ding, sounded the ground floor chime. I stepped away from him and was standing next to him as the doors opened... as he moved his backpack in front of himself.

"You don't play fair," said Manny. "You should have come to the toilets with me, when you had the chance." Devilish grin.

I wanted to smack his arse, as he exited the lift in front of me, but there were secretaries waiting to get in. 


2 comments:

RIC said...

Eroticism of a superior kind at the workplace... What else do you have to wish for?... :-)

FletcherBeaver said...

An office without glass walls?