Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 1 - Just Didn't Light One

Day 1 of giving up smoking. I've done okay. I've felt tired and kind of gently sideways, but it hasn't been awful. Just relentless, kind of like I'm tripping.

I haven't been rude to anyone, or wanted to kill them.

I've taken Zyban. 1 table when I got home. I was supposed to take it for a week before I quit the fags, but, I guess, that's just because they take a week to work. I didn't really know that I was going to stop today, didn't know definitely. Just felt strong enough and went with it. My trick for giving up smoking is not to have that first one in the morning.

Woo-hoo, on the Zyban box it says may make drowsy, don't operate heavy machinery. (Perhaps, I should have had a slug of snapps, with it)

I've ordered risotto and I've lit the fire. I'm just going to veg in front of the teev.

Grumpy? I wouldn't say I'm grumpy. I'M NOT FUCKING GRUMPY!

Ha, ha. Kidding.


3 comments:

RIC said...

... Follow the leaders! They definitely know best. Meanwhile keep on breathing all kinds of sh... big shots from industry send to atmosphere. That's right, as far as being dead harmful, nothing compares to smoking... Gosh, I'm so tired, fed up and... of all that crap. There isn't a single spot on earth where you can get rid of all that BULL!!!
:-)

Earl said...

Good luck....you will be my role model!

derricksmash said...

good luck.