Friday, July 21, 2006

There is this Boy - Time Passes Slow

Time passes slow. The clock on the wall has broken, stopped eternally on 3.15. We will go on, life’s in front of us, unfolding.

I sit here with cold feet and watch your hand sneak around my cock. With your three moles on your face and your beautiful blue eyes. I watch you shake. Your hair still wet from the shower.

We’ve got to go, we both know it, but for now I watch you suck me nice and slow. My stomach churns with the fear of being caught. You always close your eyes, when my dick is in your mouth, like nothing at all could worry you at that moment. I don’t know why, but I like it, it’s real? Vice Captain of the first eleven, wouldn’t your team mates like to see you now, on your knees with your bare arse exposed?

I’m am cold in my towel, even though your mouth keeps me warm. Your hair is thick in my hands, as I kneed it in my palms. Your chest has hair; you’ve become a man.

I cum in your mouth. You cum all over the concrete floor.

I pull you up to your knees and our cocks touch, our lips meet and I kiss you. You have warm, soft lips.

I push you back into your jocks, you’re still dribbling fluid, and into your grey flannel pants. We laugh, both of us. You wipe off the last slick and tuck your shirt in. I kiss you, as you zip up your fly. One last time.

We pick up our bags. You smile. We slip outside, through the main gate and out onto the street. There are parents still picking up their kids. We steal looks at each other. We smile. You shake your head. Still smiling. Switch off. You look straight ahead. Someone’s mother smiles at the two of us and nods her head, as she heads to her car. You smile and say, “Hello,” as of course you would. “Nice day,” you say. Not missing a beat, such ease, such charm. Whose ever mother smiles back, someone else’s perfect son, I am sure she is thinking. That dashing smile, you have it for everyone to see. You shine.


We walk to the tram just like two schoolmates should.

 

1 comment:

RIC said...

I wish... Never mind what I wish. It doesn't matter at all.
Relax and enjoy your weekend, if possible in a low-profile way. It'll be ebst for your health, I guess.
Are there by chance any bedtime stories as well? :-)