Sunday, April 22, 2007

Shane and Manny

Shane's moving back in. He's "having a break" from Mark W and apparently, he has dumped Matt also. I asked him if "having a break" from Mark W, was a "break" with the idea of getting back together, or if it was a "break" as in the most polite way in saying it's over? He just kind of looked upset and said he didn't know, just a break. Me and my big mouth. I told him if he could even make a single decision while he was going through a break up he was doing better than most.

Josh leaves in a few weeks, after which Shane will move into his room. I amused myself with the thought of texting Josh - if, in fact, he had a mobile phone - saying not to come back, I'd let his room. Just to see the look on Josh's face - if, in fact, I could see his face through a mobile phone.

Shane's been around to discuss it, we had a couple of joints.

Shane and my other housemate, David are ex-boyfriends and David is in Shane's old room, when Shane lived here the last time, when David was his boyfriend. Josh's room was once Fergus' room, who went out with Shane and is how Shane and I met. Shane became an unofficial housemate living here with Fergus, the first time Shane lived here. So, Shane is moving into what is now, technically, his ex-boyfriend, David's, house, into his ex-boyfriend, Fergus', room.

Are you keeping up? Yes, it's a tangled web.

Shane is probably the person I have lived with most out of everybody, nearly, probably, several times, so he's like an old pair of socks. It'll be cool living with him again.

A pot smoker though, one draw back. Shane and I are old pot smoking buddies from way back. Fergus was a big pot smoker, from the era when this house was a big party house. I could easily be reclaiming old habits with Shane around.

Oh well, there could be worse things.

Fergus is dead.





I so wanted to get into Manny's pants this arvo/tonight, but he was in a funny mood and not up for it. I just had to relax and breath, otherwise I would have been begging. Well, not begging, but insistent, cajoling, single-minded, fixated, demanding... may be not demanding, either. But, frustrated... pleading. Oh come on Manny!

He laughed and said, My horny boy. I'm gonna eat again and go to bed.

So, I just said, okay Man, that's cool. (fiddling with my packet of cigarettes)

Maybe tomorrow night, he said. Can we catch up tomorrow night?

Sure! I said, a bit snarly.


I'm going to bed.

Shane's a computer geek, he can finish off David's and my wireless network. Yay! And he can take fucking "Hearts" off my damn computer. Stupid, mindless game.


No comments: