Saturday, February 23, 2008

Boyfriends

I've always fallen for people who have lots of confidence, lots of charisma. I've always been the sweet, silent type next to the confident, loud gregarious one. I've always been the rock, to the flying bird. I've always been private school boy, type, while they've been Guliver.

They've always explored and showed me wondrous things that have made me say "wow." And I've always let them - given them freedom, given them support, given them love and something to believe in.

I gave them logic and grounding and permission and a sense of themselves that allowed them to believe that they were beautiful people who were very loved. They were all handsome men, I, somehow, confirmed it.

I've given them intellect and interesting things to think about. Together we've always been able to conquer the world.


No comments: