Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

Shane asked if it was wrong to give your boyfriend head to see if he develops symptoms of gonorrhoea to see if that clag in your throat is an STD? Shane cleared his throat. That I probably, um, he cleared his throat again, picked up down the beat while jogging.

He smiled.

I laughed.

Sure, why not, I said? That’s what boyfriends are for, surely.

Absolutely, said Shane.

Matt would be a good sport about it.

Well, it’s cheaper, quicker and more time efficient, said Shane, than going to the doctor, myself.

Besides, I said, Matt would make a great crash test dummy.

He’s my very own crash test dummy, said Shane, and I'd love him for it.

And you could get him to get you a script when he goes to the doctor with his very own drippy cock…

You catch on quick, said Shane smiling. But I always knew that about you.

We both laughed. If Tom had still been around, he would have said the evil cackle of life long friends.

 

No comments: