Friday, June 27, 2008

Morning Tram

 I noticed a blonde boy in a blue suit on the tram, as I stood up to get off. He adjusted his pants, you know I looked as he walked toward me to the middle door. Thirtyish. Handsome. I stopped next to him, rather than continuing to front door, like I usually do. He continued to adjust, his jacket, his tie, his cufflinks. Nice suit, fitted him well.

He glanced in my direction, right next to him looking at him. Blond hair and a nice mouth, kind of interesting, slightly turned up at each corner. I slid my eyes down his front. He looked down. Then he glanced back quickly.

The tram stopped he got out in front of me. He had a masculine walk, manly. Two thick legs firmly placed on the ground, as the line of his suit fitted nicely over his arse.

He looked back, as he went left and I went right. I smiled.

He looked back all the way down Bourke Street.

"Yeah, buddy," I thought. "I'm interested too. Nice."

I’ll be keeping my eye for him, in the mornings, let me tell you. The 8.30 tram.


No comments: