Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Come Saturday

Mitchell and I are going to do boy's things and play cars on the weekend. I'm going to teach him how to handle a gear stick, as the big girl has just bought himself an automatic car and he wants to keep up his manual car skills. I think we are finally going other boy's things too. (Big smile) Let's see how good he is at handling that gear stick. It's time to put him through his paces. I mean, how seriously can you take a prospective boyfriend, if you haven't... you know. It's a big part of liking someone. All my boyfriends I've started out knowing them from having sex as a way of introduction. If I don't like him physically, it's all over. What's the point?

I miss having a boyfriend... even if I am getting a little ahead of myself.


22.45

It's funny when some likes you and you like them, you can't help but walk taller. It gives me energy and gives me a certain joy with the world.

Shane and David have headed out to Sircuit, they are both single.

I'm rolling a joint and heading to bed.

It is sweltering here, 35 degrees today. It still feels like it is 35 degrees now.


No comments: