Saturday, November 29, 2008

Long Weekend

Ah, home alone. David and Shane are interstate until Monday night. Shane went Thursday, David went Friday. I've got the house to myself.

Matt took advantage of Shane being away and came around yesterday morning and he and I had breakfast. Matt's just got back from L.A. While he was there, he got 2 bags of coke, one for him and one for the guy he was staying with. They put them in the side pocket of Matt's backpack. Well, the dance party, whatever it was, came around and Matt took full advantage of his and, he assumed, so did the guy he was staying with. They had a good time. Great party. Best Matt had been to.

It wasn't until 3 days after Matt got home that he reached into the side pocket of his back pack, looking for something, or other, that he discovered that the guy he was staying with never took his bag out of Matt's back pack, it was still in there. Matt had carried it out of the US and into Australia.

Do you believe that? Big grimace. Head shake. Oops! Matt's customary cheeky laugh. Shrug.

Jees Matt, I guess I could have baked you a cake with a file in it.

Tell me about it, he replied. Fuck me!

Matt has the most beautiful brown eyes, just by the way.

Suffice to say that Matt has had a fairly "busy" week, shall we say, since he has been back.

Anyway, gotta go see my mum, I have ignored her for two days.

Gotta go to a bbq for at Tim and Nicholas' for Tim's birthday. I don't have to take anything.

I stayed up until 3am writing Tropical Fever, got 10 pages done. Now for the first sex scene.

Must go and have a shower. Mustn't fart around on my computer until the morning has drained away like so much sand in an hour glass.

Mitchell has gone AWOL?

 

No comments: