Subject: Happy birthday
Happy birthday Jules
I hope you have a lovely day
christian
SMS. 11.11. Want to go to a photographic exhibition in Pt Melb tonight? Photos taken in Vietnam. We could wistfully sigh & point & say, I’ve been there... I’ve been there – Rachel
SMS. 11.15. Sure, I’d love to – christian
SMS. 11.18. Come by here (Kone) about 6 or 6.30 then earlier if u want alcohol – Rachel
SMS. 12.05. (Rachel) See ya around 6 – christian
SMS. 13.42. I will b here! – Rachel
I farted around at home all day, as only I can. You know me. He, he! Waste time at the speed of sound? Or, never be bored? Half empty. Half full.
Okay. Jesus Fuck! 2 months to go and I will have had 12 months off work. Ah! Only 2 months to go. Er! The first six months went nice and slow, but the last six months has just flown. Where did Jilluary to May go? Poof! Up in proverbial smoke. Or, not so much smoke, as it turned out. Ha, ha, working on getting back there. But, zip, blink, gone. Boo fucking hoo! Too fast!
You can't make me go back to work!
Where's that noose?
Subject: [CS msg: Campbell Chapman] Photo
Hey Christian,
What do you think.
I have attached a copy of the pic.
Shane.
Luv,
You need a slightly less "wrinkly" cover shot
preferably taken after a good drug free nights sleep.
:)
C(ampbell)xx
Shane wanted to know if Campbell was correct about the photo. Oh... that Campbell?
Had dinner with Rachel and then went to a photographic exhibition at Gas works on Vietnam. It was pretty ordinary.
SMS. 21.08. Hi Chriso, see u at 10am tomorrow – Jill
SMS. 21.09. (Jill) Why? – christian
SMS. 21.09. Ha, ha, ha – Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment