Went to mums to take her shopping. Rose was coming so we didn’t go to the shops.
I went to Bolago after mums.
Mark and I were talking about moving to NSW, when I said something about moving there too.
Mark said, I don’t know if want you to move there.
But, you’re the one who has talked about it.
Have I? Said Mark.
My heart sank. Maybe he really doesn’t want me to move there. Was it because I said I didn’t like Ros? Is it because Jay and I don’t get on? Is it because I haven’t been successful, you know, doing stuff?
Loli Rob and the kids, Dani, Rob’s sister and her son Tab and Adriana were up for the night.
Adriana brings the circa 90’s dance music on her ipod.
Luke ends up completely out of it on champagne, red wine and dope, turns green, fights it for a while and then collapses onto my bed, from where he can’t be stirred.
Mark retires not long after that. I guess his co-dependent gene kicks in.
The others retire, leaving me with a very pissed and stoned Adriana. We sit up for a while rolling joints. Adriana is a demon for them. Just keep rolling, she says.

No comments:
Post a Comment