Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Friday

I'm eating sushi, as I type, because I was beginning to feel sick from the j's. Nothing since lunch, actually since my 3pm apples. Gotta remember to eat, don't just go bleary-eyed when you get home, Christian.

Chop sticks and keyboards don't exactly mix. Grimace.

David's gone to Sydney, some training or other. Shane's in Italy, with the beautiful Sebastian. I'm home alone. Of course, I have David's dishes from the last two days to keep me company. Yeah, good on ya!

God, I'm turning into a grumpy bitch! I've got to say something, otherwise I have a tendency to go passive-aggressive.

"Yeah, cheers, thanks a lot."

I might also mention that when you are going away for 5 days, maybe you might not fill the clothes line with all of your washing the morning you leave.

Living with people, you gotta luv it. David hasn't got a clue, he spins in David world. If the conversation doesn't include his name, he genuinely fades out. Perhaps, I should sleep with his boyfriend, Andy, while he's in Sydney? That would get his attention.

(Ha ha kidding, David and I don't have the same taste in men) 


No comments: