Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Know, Just To Say That I'd Done It

David was doing GHB with his boyfriend last night. They were going to a fisting party. I told David that I wanted to try some, GHB not fisting, just to see what it was like; to see if the legendary ultra-hornyness effect was true. I asked him if he could leave me some. One shot, you know, just to say that I'd done it. Lazy Saturday, two days to recover, why not.

"Oh, it's probably not a good idea to do it on your own..."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's good to have someone keep an eye on you, just in case your heart stops."

"Huh?" I'm sure I had incredulous eyes. "You can't be serious." I laughed.

"What?" David asked. "You shouldn't drink alcohol or vitamin C..."

"Actually, don't worry, I don't want to do it that badly."

Alex was, probably, coming over, but that was hardly the point. I just don't think I'm interested in something that comes with a warning that it might stop your heart. What's that about? What happened to a little lushness, a bit of dancing, maybe and some nice snogging, I ask you? Where the biggest worry you have is if your cock goes soft. Not death, I'm not wanting to dice with death. No thanks. That doesn't sound like much fun.

"You go and have a good time," I said. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm Sure."


No comments: