Monday, September 28, 2009

Eanie, Meanie...

I've got three guys going at the moment. Really, it's almost doing my head in, it's too much. I know, what a hardship, you say.

I'm not sure how it happened, like so much drift wood gathering together, I suppose. Oh, that kind of makes it sound sort of terrible, when it's not. They are all nice. I like all three for different reasons.

And they all seem to like me, which is also nice.

The three of them know about each other. I mean, I haven't shared specific details of each, but I have said that I am seeing other people to each of them.

But, it's too many, all three want my attention. All three want to spend time with me. And with three of them, I don't, actually, have that much time, as well as having time for me. So, I'm going to have to cull.

My still, small voice tells me that, maybe, I should cull all them all. If I'm not able to be clear on who

I want to give my time to then maybe I don't really want to give my time to any of them, exclusively. One should stand out, but he doesn't. I like them all fine, but not enough. Does that make sense?

You see, I think I'm ready for another boyfriend. But, as Tom used to always say to me, "You are never going to find a boyfriend if you keep filling the space with other guys." (He was mostly talking about Manny, however... Tom never really believed Manny was right for me.)

I like having sex with each of them, but I could simply go to a sex on premises venue to have those needs met and not have to give time to anyone.

I'm not sure that I want that much sex, either, that three guys on the go necessitates. I'm not in my twenties any more. (laugh)

Ravi is often saying that he doesn't see nearly enough of me. Alex is always trying to negotiate time to fit in around the boyfriend he is cheating on. Ben, that's the new guy, hasn't got to that stage yet, but is already scheduling his days off and my days off. And I seem to be in the middle with my head spinning ever so slightly.

Oh, I don't know? Maybe, I'm over processing? They are all still at the semi casual stage. Maybe, I should just chill out and enjoy the ride. 


5 comments:

Oliver said...

Not even thinking about threesomes, or even foursomes?? I know, I know... too much work and effort involved. Just asking.

Adaptive Radiation said...

What a dilemma ;-)

Surely, if you have to do the cull, the guy who is already in the relationship should get the chop first?

FletcherBeaver said...

Oliver - I did my time in a three-way relationship and they no longer hold any appeal for me.

AR - yes, I agree. A good starting point, although, I, probably, like him the best.
Or is that because I can't choose him, why I may like him the best - always what you can't have, isn't that what they say?

Bold oy! said...

Too much of a good thing! I wish it could be spread around a little more evenly ;)

FletcherBeaver said...

It's making me feel like I could be spread around a little more evenly