Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Holiday

I did meth. Shane kind of sprung it on me. He and his charming new boyfriend, the lovely blond Stuart, were going to partake.
“Come one. It’s Easter,” said Shane. Oh yes, I know, Nancy Reagan, I could have just said no, but it’s less fattening than chocolate eggs. 
Shane’s got a new dealer, apparently, it’s now mum dad and the kids in the burbs supplementing their income in these tough, financial times. Shane had to get out the street directory to find where he was going, which is not that surprising for him, as he was a country boy who has had little need to leave the inner suburbs since he landed from Central Victoria, however many years ago it was.
I haven't slept. I spent the night hanging at the sex on prem club. I turned down the first 3 offers I got, as they were right after I got there and I do like a settling in period in the first hour. 
Then it was a lot of walking from there. I find that walking becomes addictive, after a while, slipping through the chasms and tunnels in the dark, watching the punters sliding in and out of the shadows in varying stages of undress. 
There was the usual body lying arse up in an open-doored cubicle on offer for all cummers, he got quite a lot of trade throughout the evening.  
There was a hot young Asian boy who got banged very publicly by a daddy type with an enormous shlong in the basement. He put up a good fight. 
The usual girlie twink who wanted to share the evening with me, who never quite got the hint. 
The really hot leather boy in chaps walking around masturbating furiously, who was hot and just a little scary in equal measures, who kept trying to drag me into a cubicle. He was trying to drag everyone under forty into a cubicle , so it was no compliment really. 
I think he’d had more than 2 points in the middle of all that somewhere.
There was the usual guy who I would have done, who I was trying to do, who I kept losing on the corners.
I had two nice boys, though, which were more sensual than slammin, as I was quite a bit more ripped than horny – 2 points of crystal will do that to you – but I gave it a go. 
I was more into the walking and the looking, not in a creepy way, more in a can’t stay still kind of way. The horn came later, you know, twelve hours later, I should have got take away.
Now, I feel like crap. (For the kiddies who are reading this, this is the part they should take notice of. [apparently, we have to say that]) Well, not so much crap as tired and a little sideways. Peaked. 
Happy Easter.
But I didn't eat any chocolate, stuck to my diet, which, I guess, wasn't such a stretch as I haven't eaten anything, really.

3 comments:

Oliver said...

Any particular significance to the two pics of the hot boy in underwear bookending the story about you doing METH? Trying a little distraction?

FletcherBeaver said...

I just though he was pretty, so I gave you the flip side, which, I might just say, is mouth wateringly good.

Gabriel said...

if you keep smoking, you'll soon be 70 with no effort required. i'm not encouraging it though.