Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do Chicks Flirt?



Do chicks flirt? You know, with dirty talk? I guess they do, but it's not something I recognise immediately, you understand. It feels so weird when chicks do, like it's just wrong.
I went up to introduce myself to the new HR chick and to explain a spread sheet I’d prepared for her. We were looking at her computer screen and I said,
“I can’t see it without my glasses, it’s too small.”
“I bet you have a big one...” she said. She smiled.
I looked at her computer screen to try and mentally compare it with mine.
“...being... um... so close to technology and all,” she said. She smiled and held my gaze.
What are we talking about, I thought? A chill ran up my spine.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

manwhore

FletcherBeaver said...

I feel I was the innocent party here.