Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Poor Sore Tooth

I went to the dentist and I'm going to lose my front tooth... apparently. A paling in the very front of the picket fence, removed. That is the prognosis. Sad face. And once the tooth is gone, even sadder. Maybe, although I don't want to think about it, worst case scenario, the infection may not go and the tooth ache may not subside. The tooth, it sure has had the death veil lowered over it, so it would seem.

I should call David - who is now in Bali after his European slut-fest - and bath in his the power of positive thinking and word him up for a positive affirmation.

Now, apparently, I just have to decide if I want to pay two thousand or five thousand dollars for a replacement.

Fuck it! Fucking dentists! Why isn't dental covered by Medicare. Of course, I guess what I have to do isn't exactly your standard dental procedure, now is it.

Actually, I shouldn't crap on dentists, it's my own stupid fault for smoking for all those years. How many years? I hang my head in shame, stupid, stupid me.


2 comments:

toddx said...

My condolences. Dentistry is a racket.

Adaptive Radiation said...

Oh dear. With a missing front tooth, you might be mistaken for one of those crazy people who loiter around Brunswick street.