Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Naked is God! ... er, Good!

My next door neighbour, a few removed, up the lane and around the corner, who I don't know, threw out all of these photographic negatives and, I snatched them up. How did I know? Well, they have this really annoying habit of putting their rubbish bins in front of my house and I went out to put some more rubbish out and I opened the lid to their rubbish bin, thinking it was mine and there they were.

Or was I putting rubbish in their bin? Oh, I forget, but it doesn't matter.

Right in the middle of my negative/slides scanning, who'd have thought. As David always says, these things happen for a reason, not actually a belief I subscribe to, unless, of course, it suits me. Well, I am only human, after all.

I love playing with photos. You never know what I might do with them? Pay them back for rubbish bin dramas? Maybe. Sly smile.

I wonder how free I am to use these photos? I mean, it's not like I'm breaching any copyright, or anything? Is there? I wonder? I don't really care, either, of course. Rules, rules and more fucking rules. I guess the lawyers would say, intellectual property... blah blah blah blah, blah.

I would say to the lawyers, They threw them out! Finders keepers. And then I'd stick my thumbs in my ears, twist my hands around and say, Nyer, nyer, nyer, nyer, nyer.

I'm not going to do anything terrible with them, after all. There are no naked ones.

Gasp! Nudity! Ah! Don't let the children see. Cover their eyes. He has naked photos. OMG! Nudity scandal! Nudity scandal!

No, I said there were no naked ones... mores the pity. There are a couple of cute boys in them, whose todgers I'd like to see.




No comments: