Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What did I learn in 2013?

What did I learn in 2013? 

I learnt that the Australian public can't be trusted to vote in decent human beings to run the nation. The public can't differentiate between decent human beings and self serving, elitist cunts.

I learnt that the general public doesn't really care about the environment, and therefore, I can only assume, they don't care about the future of their children.
Otherwise, maybe, they are just stupid. You've got to wonder?
I'd be happy to interpret the election against the carbon tax another way, but what would that alternative interpretation be?

I was shocked (that is sarcasm) to learn that most super foods are only super because some marketer said it was so.

Don't buy undies in Vietnam. Vietnamese boys have smaller arses than Aussie boys. Vietnamese boys are petite, and you can't stretch Vietnamese boy's undies across Aussie boy's beefy bums and expect them to stay in shape. Six months and they are falling apart.

No comments: