Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Self Conscious Arse Boy

I noticed that the boy at work with the huge arse, which I am so fascinated with, is self conscious about it. Now that it is cooler and he is wearing a jumper, rather than the tail of a shirt hanging down over the back of his jeans, he continually pulls the back of his jumper down as he gets up and leaves his office.

It's kind of funny - I'm sure he doesn't think so - because he never misses a chance to tug at it every time he leaves his office.

It's kind of a girl thing really. "Does my bum look big in this?"

I think he's handsome and I can help but gaze at his big arse every time he walks by. So much so, that I have to be careful that he doesn't see me perving, especially now that I realise he is so aware of it. I'd hate to be hauled up to HR. Ha, ha, as if? Could you imagine?

"It's been bought to our attention..."

"There has been a complaint made?"

Explain your way out of that one.

That's a little dramatic, I know. And it is hardly the case. A glance here, a look there. Still, I'm surprised I find it something tantalising to look at. I've always liked them small and tight and cute.

Still, people are hysterical about such things now a days. So much hysteria. You'd hate to be a black, muslim, immigrant, boat person in this day and age, hey? If people can be outraged that a six year jail term for an 84 year old man is manifestly too light, you could just never be too sure what people might think. Best I don't let my eyes hang out of my head like boiled lollies next time I see his big beefy butt sashay passed. Actually, it's more lumber than sashay, but I am sure you get what I mean.

No comments: