Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sick in Bed

I was in bed sick yesterday. Well, it was a little disingenuous to say that I was sick as I felt perfectly well. However, every thirty minutes, or so, my stomach gurgled, or parts in that region certainly did, and then I could feel "it all" shift, move, call it what you like and then it was a quick sprint to the toilet and what followed was, shall we say, rather unpleasant for all concerned. 

It could have been very unpleasant for Sam first thing, 5am, but lucky for him I woke from the dream I was having about stifling a fart, otherwise... grimace... he could have had the first serve of my beef vindaloo. Pffffffttttt! (Big smile... across his thigh. He, he, he, could you imagine?) Splat! Euw!

And then I seemed to keep it on a low simmer for the rest of the morning, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle... oh... ah! I stayed in bed, with my computer, of course. Buddy was there too, but he really didn't give a shit. (pun intended) as he lay next to me on the bed with his legs in the air, snoring.


For the sweet tooth's amongst you, chocolate fountain any one?

Boo hoo! Poor me.

I drifted off to sleep in the afternoon, me and Buddy cuddled up under my two doonas. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We were still alseep when Sam arrived home in the afternoon.

"I see," he said standing at the foot of the bed.

Buddy and I looked up bleary-eyed.

No comments: