Saturday, August 11, 2018

I Mix Greek Yogurt, Honey And Stewed Apple Into My Muesli

I wake up at 7am and the rain is falling. I think about the purple plants in my garden that curl up due to lack of water, at least, they will unfurl now. I noticed them recently curled tight, so I am pleased about the rain.

The rain gets heavier and heavier, as I make coffee. It is nice, I like the sound of rain on the roof.

I think about the farmers doing it hard in the drought, and then I think about my purple plants again, they will look happy and bright thanks to the rain. Thumbs up.

I'm guessing rain in Melbourne isn't doing any farmers any good.

I wonder how many of the farmers still vote for political parties that deny global warming?

I mix Greek yogurt, honey and stewed apple into my muesli. It mixes well. Is it bircher, I think? I google bircher. It looks like I didn’t I know what bircher is. I thought the apple and yogurt… there you go, you learn something every day. I sip my coffee and listen to the rain fall.

No comments: