Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Uni Boys

Walking passed the uni, you’ve got to love uni guys with hot arses in camel coloured pants. Backpack, pulling the back of his white cotton shirt up just so.

He smiles sweetly, full of what he has learned today. I smile back meekly, not allowing my thoughts to escape.

So pretty. Black hair, with a wave. Blue eyes.

The sun is shining. There is a whistle on my lips. I need one of those big butterfly nets, I think. From where do you get one of those, I wonder as I head down Victoria Parade? It would need to be like a pop up umbrella though, otherwise it would be a little unwieldy, you know, between catches.

I chuckle as I walk east and day dream about how much he would struggle... but, in this post Me-Too, humourless, Millennial world, you probably can't write that, (who knows?) so, he'd look back wonky-eyed through the netting and say instantly, with a coy smile, "Where have you been all my life," of course.

No comments: