Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Tom's Journals?

My best mate, Tom wrote journals, I write journals. Tom died in 2007 (I can't believe so many years have passed so quickly) We were always going to combine the two sets of journals into one book, tentatively called Letters and Lies.

But then Tom died.

And that was that.

Well, I have been thinking about it lately, wondering what happened to Tom's journals?

Tom had great parents, I was friendly with both his mum and dad. I know that Tom's mum, Rita, has died since, but Tom's dad is still alive, but I haven't seen him since Tom's funeral. He was, I presume is, a great guy, but he must be getting on in age. I presume he has Tom's journals.

Could I just contact him now and ask him for the journals? That is my quandary? Just out of the blue, after 12 years, could I be so bold?

No comments: