Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday

And now it's Sunday morning again and another week rolls around.

I've been busy typing up my old hand written journals, so I haven't written anything for my blog, but I have still been taking photos, so let's go with a photo blog for the last week.


We walked into the CBD, with Bruno and picked up click and collect.

There were lots of people in the city with dogs. I guess, since we can't go into shops, at present, it is the dog's time for a walk. I don't think I have seen so many dogs in the city before.

The city streets are still nearly deserted because of lock down. I think it is kind of nice, though, a slow and quiet city nice to walk around. It has that serene feeling, like everyone has left and now there are just a few. Echos along the footpaths. Being able to see as far as you chose. Nobody jostling you and the pedestrian lights, hardly a car insight.


No comments: