Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday

Breakfast - oats, banana, sultanas, honey and cows milk (I feel like you have to differentiate now a days) 

Then its cleaning day. It's Sunday morning, what are you thinking, it is time to clean the house. Sam's orders. You know, it is probably good, as I don't tend to clean until I see the tumble weeds blowing through the house.

Then it is time to take the dogs down to the river to let them run free with all the other dogs running free down the river. First Sunday out of lock down, I guess, half the city will be down the river running free. (a few hours later, it was really quiet down the river, it is a long weekend, the first after lockdown, people must have left the city)

The sun is shining, it is a lovely day. I've been out in the garden drinking coffee. Oh, I could lazy away the day from my position on the back veranda.

Still, there are things to be done.


No comments: