Friday, October 29, 2021

MacBook Pro

The new MacBook Pro has been released. Finally, it looks as though they have fixed the problems that affected the old model. Sadly, I bought the previous dud model, the 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, with the faulty keyboard and the dud screen, both of which I have had repaired. The keyboard three times, not at my expense, and the screen has been replaced, for which I had to pay.

So, what do I do now? Do I buy the new model, because I still have the shit keyboard, it has only been replaced 3 times with new versions of the same crap keyboard. Does buying a new one kind of reward Apple for selling a shit laptop at a premium price?

So, while I haven't had to pay for any of the three keyboards - the current keyboard is starting to show all the problems of the previous three - I did have to pay for the new screen, a known fault with the model I have, which cost me over $1000, which made my dud MacBook Pro even more expensive than the premium price I initially paid for it.

So, what do I do?


No comments: