Sunday, August 28, 2022

Too Full To Even Fart

We went out for lunch with my fat friend Jill and we ate Greek food; lamb and chips and souvlaki and soft shell crab wraps and flat bread and dips and olives and tomatoes and fetta cheese. 

And then we went and bought apple crumble cake and lemon & lime cheese cake, and banana and caramel cream pie. 

We ate them with tea and coffee for afternoon tea while we watched Ricky Gervaise's new Special which really just wasn't funny. It is really problematic when you use minorities as the punchline to get paid a huge amount by Netflix.

And now I feel like I am so fat and I am slightly nauseous. I can’t move and I can’t write any more. Oh moan.

I'm now lying on the couch with a pillow with the back of my hand over my forehead. Oh the pain.

This is how I used to feel as a kid when my eyes were much bigger than my stomach and I ate far too many fish & chips. I don't know why it was fish & chips but it so often was.

I haven't felt like this for year.


No comments: