Friday, January 20, 2023

New LapTop

Its new MacBook time


I got my new MacBook Pro today. You might ask why I bought a new one when I had so much trouble with the current one. It is the dud 2016/2017 model, the model about which Apple should be ashamed, and the one Apple should be replacing, it was such a piece of shit.

Mine has had 4 keyboards (under warranty) and a replacement screen. (I had to pay for it, and I still want a refund for that repair as it is a known fault but only recognised on the 13 inch. There was a class action in America, which, if I am right, was unsuccessful, but it still goes to show how many computers there were with this fault) It cost me a lot of money. It really hasn't been what you'd call a premium machine.

My previous MacBook Pro to the current one, gave me no problems.

And, I tell you, the new one had better not fuck up on me, otherwise, I can tell you, there will be no fourth MacBook Pro.

It has taken all day to transfer my data onto it.


No comments: