Monday, January 02, 2023

New Year

Some bastard backed into the side of my car New Year's Eve night. No note, of course not, just a crease right between the front and back door. The car was previously blemish free.

Yay.

I saw it when we were in Ballarat New Year’s Day. We took Charlie for a drive to see Victoria. It was a hot day. Bruno came with us, the corgis stayed at home. It was too hot to have 3 dogs in the back with Charlie.

We stopped at some famous bakery in Ballarat, one of the few places that was open, most of Ballarat was closed. I had, quite possibly, the worst meal I've had in the longest time. It was called the Big Breakfast, and when it arrived it was like some sort of overcooked roll/burger. It was really awful, almost inedible.

We came home via Hepburn Springs, loading up on mineral water. Charlie didn't like it. I love it. If I lived close by, I’d go and get bottles of it every day.


No comments: