Wednesday, November 01, 2023

He's my gorgeous boy
 

I'm sitting up waiting for the little guy to wake up so I can take him out for a wee before I take him upstairs for the night. It's every two, or three, hours that he has to go out for a wee, so going to bed later means fewer times one of us has to get up and take him outside.

My big guy is keeping me company. As is Milo my cat, although, I suspect, he is angling for food in his bowl.

The little guy has been to his first puppy training class tonight, his first trip out of the house, his first time with a collar and a lead, his first time meeting other dogs, his first ever experience with dogs with long noses, and he did well. His first long walk on a lead home. He could sleep until morning after all of that.

I was watching YouTube, but now I'm listening to Norah Jones. I got tired of Norah Jones and started listening to Karen Lee Andrews, she's great.

No comments: