Friday, November 03, 2023

I Pissed Around, After Which I Rested

I pissed around all day. Not doing much. It was just that kind of day.

Bruno and I went for a walk, mid morning. I listened to Cher on my headphones. I thought I really liked her, and while, I guess, I still do, like her, maybe not as much as I thought.

When I'd finished pissing around, Bruno and I had a nap together on the couch in the afternoon. He snuggles up like a hot water bottle... I've never used a hot water bottle, I can't even tell you where that expression comes from?

Lovely, really, just what afternoons are meant for.


I've been listening to old Ike & Tina Turner tracks. Ike, I couldn't care less about. And I only know Tina from her solo stuff. I've seen her live and she was the most electric performer I have ever seen. Electricity just seemed to emanate from her as she performed. Well, it is interesting to hear all this other music she did.

Bowie had it too, sparks emanating.

And you know who else had it, and presumably still does, Marcia Hines.


No comments: